What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or the device that you use (Smartphone, tablet, smart TV! € ¦.) when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information, among other things, about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information that they contain and the way in which you use your device, they can be used to recognise the user.
A cookie is stored on a computer or device, in order to identify the browser while interacting with our websites or applications. A website can set a cookie in the browser if its preferences allow it. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies that it sets, not those set by other websites.
On the Bronmetal websites and applications, third-party cookies are used, which allow the collection of anonymous statistical data on the visits received in order to monitor advertising campaigns that may be in effect at the time of the visit.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and in a manner adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language or currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to get to know the statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimise the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which may last from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are the ones that are either processed by us or by third parties to allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, they analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, as applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces, which, as applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
It is also possible that when visiting a website or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about our products or services, a cookie may be installed on your browser to help us to show you subsequent advertising related to the search that you have carried out, carry out control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser you may not be able to access some sections of our website, or some functionalities of the Services may be disabled.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES.
Users may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by configuring their browser. We indicate below how you can consult the following links to the main browsers and devices:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=en_US
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=enPara
- Windows Phone: https://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/legal/wp8/windows-phone-privacy-statement
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/es/
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the above table regarding the cookie in question (these systems can lead to an “”opt-out”” cookie being installed on your computer to make your deactivation choice work);
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website that they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
- Provider: Google Inc.
Service: Google Analytics:
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz)
Collects anonymous information about user navigation through the website in order to find out the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.
Google privacy centre Google Analytics opt-out plugin
- Provider: Twitter Inc.
Service: Social Network
Allows sharing of content on the Twitter social network.
- Provider: DoubleClick Google Inc. Subsidiary Service: Online Marketing (_drt_, id) Online advertising development and services.
- Service: PHP
If you continue browsing after you have been informed about the Cookies Policy, we will understand that you accept the use of the cookies by the website and applications. However, if you wish, you can change the cookie settings at any time by configuring your browser to accept or decline the cookies that you receive or for the browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie. We inform you that in the event of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services may not be available without their use or that you cannot access certain services or take advantage of completely everything that our websites and applications have to offer you.
Bronmetal thanks you for consenting to the acceptance of cookies; this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY/COOKIES POLICY:
The Bronmetal Websites can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. It is therefore advisable for users to visit it regularly. When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either via the website or, where applicable, by email to registered Users.