At Bronmetal we offer extruded and rolled aluminium (Al) tubes in the selection of materials for the catalogue for epc, fitters and electrical substations as per standards EN 573, EN 755, DIN 40501 and DIN 43670.
Aluminium tubes for electrical applications in substations with measurements approved by the Spanish National Grid – Red Eléctrica de España (REE) for diameters in mm: (250/228) – (200/184) – (150/134) – (120/104) – (100/88) – (63/47).
Other measurements available upon sales query.
At Bronmetal we can supply you with non-welded aluminium tubes up to 20m long.
Bronmetal formed aluminium tubes. View our supply capacity for curved and precambered tubes.
Aluminium has a combination of properties that make it very useful in mechanical engineering, such as its low density (2,700 kg/m3) and its high corrosion resistance.
Making it into the right alloys can considerably increase its mechanical resistance.
Among its characteristics, it stands out due to it being:
- A good conductor of electricity.
- Good conductor of heat. Good thermal conductivity.
- Good machinability capacity.
- Has very good resistance to corrosion
- Good resistance to short-circuit.
- Good weldability capacity.
- Very good conformability.
- Highly suitable for anodising.